We are looking for a creative and analytical Database developer with an experience of 4-6 years preferably in the banking and financial industry. The individual will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively across the organization.
• Evaluating and advising on all technological components, such as software, hardware, and networking capabilities for database management systems and applications
• Designing and deploying data table structures, forms, reports and queries
• Conducting research and providing recommendations on database products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
• Applying upgrades to existing databases .
• Coordinating with other technical staff to develop relational and secondary databases
• Identifying inefficiencies in current databases and providing solutions
• Diagnosing and resolving database access and performance issues
• Planning and coordinating data migrations between systems
• Developing, implementing, maintaining change control and testing processes for database modifications
• Developing and maintaining the database stored procedures, views, triggers and functions