Cote & critiquePartager votre expérience pour aider les autres
Ms. Kazazian's practice focuses on employment discrimination, wrongful termination, employment policies, and employee benefits litigation and arbitration. She represents clients in actions pending in the state and federal courts and administrative agencies, and has successfully tried multiple cases in State and Federal Court.
Ms. Kazazian also counsels clients in a variety of industries in all aspects of the employment relationship:
- Including employment policies, hiring and termination practices, diversity training, discrimination issues, and compliance with state and federal employment laws.
- Represents clients in the negotiation and drafting of employment contracts and separation agreements.
- Counsels both employers and participants of benefit plans on issues of fiduciary duties and the requirements of ERISA, HIPAA, and COBRA.
- Represents clients in the litigation and arbitration of commercial matters, including securities fraud, franchise termination issues, real estate partnerships, contract disputes, and corporate governance.
- Represents foreign corporations in local commercial and employment matters, and speaks French fluently.