VP Sales Director
The VP SALES DIRECTOR is responsible for selling Connecthings location and context-based mobile software solution to mobile application developers and publishers and digital marketing agencies.
Your main missions:
- Hunt down sales leads and close deals with US & Canada major brands and publishers
- Close deals with top digital marketing agencies
- Use your existing business network to kick start
- Collect our target audience needs and challenges
- Reach targeted sales in the respect of our commercial strategy and company strong values
- Identify key industry events (Mobile tech, marketing, digital innovation, Ads…)
You work on the entire sales cycle by developing the action plan for the North American Market and recruiting the team to execute.
You identify, qualify the prospects and their needs, prepare and manage the presentation and meeting, answer prospect questions, write proposal and close the deal.
Internally, you mobilize project teams, build customer presentations, report to the Executive team on sales progress, on our target audience needs and about key industry event opportunity.
Your personality will be decisive: relational ease, sense of listening, dynamism, pugnacity, sense of result.
Experience: 3-7 years of experience in a B2B sales role contracting / working with mobile application publishers with proven records
Network: Relevant, established business network rich with leads
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
Language: Native English speaker. Other language is a plus (French, Spanish)
Contact : email@example.com
Offer’s reference : OffreSALESUS005