Jomay Services Inc. is a Staffing and Consulting company for both the Government and Private organizations that is looking for a candidate with a successful track record for developing and managing winning technical proposal efforts for federal government contractors and willing to grow with the company. Desired qualities include demonstrated leadership and ability to perform well under pressure, have a can-do attitude and willing to solve difficult problems, strong command of the English language, both oral and written, and the commitment and willingness to help grow our business. Experience responding to multiple proposals, sometimes simultaneously to the federal government for IT services is a must.
• Take ownership of technical proposal sections and see them through to completion before government deadlines
• Coordinates all proposal sections (Past Performance, Technical Management, Pricing) and completes all required formalities.
• Organizes the proposal according to requirements and edits information from Subject Matter
Experts to be included in the proposal.
• Research, reviews, Write and edit technical writing, presentations, briefings, White Papers, and another deliverable
• Interview subject matter experts to develop narratives for assigned sections
• Maintain a list of subject matter experts and other resources for research and technical solutioning help
• Coordinate and Develop technical Capabilities statements to present the company’s emerging technologies and capabilities in proposal volumes and other artifacts
• Develop and adhere to compliance matrices for assigned sections
• Build outlines based on Request for Proposal (RFP/RFI) requirements
• Help to maintain repositories for technical and management baseline, and past performance references
• Help to gather and maintain performance metrics and customer benefits data for proposals
• Contribute to marketing materials that include white papers, case studies, marketing proposals, and blog posts
• Minimum of 1-3 years of RFP Bid proposal writing experience
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team of proposal managers and subject matter experts in a time-sensitive, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments without loss of quality and responsiveness
• Discipline to telecommute and work with minimal supervision
• Experience with Federal government technical proposal development and processes, especially
(but not exclusively) Shipley
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and possess accurate proofreading skills
• Excellent organization skills and extreme attention to detail
• Familiarity with Google products (Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.)
• Familiarity with MS Office Suite applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with Adobe software such as Acrobat, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Flexibility in adapting to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities, and unpredictable events
• Ability to manage occasional unscheduled overtime and weekend support requirements
• Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
• Associate degree (English, Marketing Communications, Journalism, Engineering, IT Analyst)
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Jomay Services Inc. does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group.
Benefits: Healthcare Insurance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract.
Pay: $40k per year!
Schedule: Day shift.
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT 240-713-1123